Do you have what it takes to stand out?
The Asian Power will be holding the 12th Asian Power Awards on the 21st of September in Seoul, South Korea. Dubbed as the industry's "Oscars Awards," this year will mark another in-depth search for power companies, ground-breaking projects, and trailblazing initiatives that will stand out among others in various categories.
This year's categories will include the following:
1. Solar Power Project of the Year
2. Hydro Power Project of the Year
3. Biomass Power Project of the Year
4. Wind Power Project of the Year
5. Geothermal Power Project of the Year
1. Coal Power Project of the Year
2. Gas Power Project of the Year
3. Nuclear Power Project of the Year
1. Fast-Track Power Plant of the Year
2. Standby Power Plant of the Year
3. Environmental Upgrade of the Year
4. Transmission & Distribution Project of the Year
5. Power Plant Upgrade of the Year
6. Innovative Power Technology of the Year
7. Smart Grid Project of the Year
8. Information Technology Project of the Year
OPERATORS OF THE YEAR
1. Power Project Finance House of the Year
2. Power Utility of the Year by Country
3. Independent Power Producer of the Year
4. CEO of the Year
Nominations are already being accepted starting today, 23 May. Deadline for submission will be on 22 July, Friday.
Mark your calendars for the big reveal during the awards dinner on 21 September.
Check out what went on last year in the 11th Asian Power Awards here. It was held in Conrad Bangkok Hotel and gathered more than 100 senior people at the ceremony night.
Please CLICK HERE to enter nomination process.
For more details, kindly contact Julie Anne Nuñez at email@example.com at +65 3158 1386 ext 221
For sponsorship enquiries, kindly contact Rochelle Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org at +65 3158 1386 ext 220
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.