2018 is an exciting time for the Asian Power sector as renewable energy gains more support not just from the industry players but from governments as well. However, funding solutions are still difficult for developers to obtain, and energy storage remains a puzzle to be fixed.
Asian Power aims to flesh out these issues and more in its third Asian Power Utility Forum. We will bring the industry's key thought leaders together in three Asian cities. --- Manila, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. Discussion will cover, but is not limited to, the following:
- Digitalisation in the world of energy
- Renewable energy funding solutions
- Era of battery storage
- Relevant Country - Specific Themes
- Manila, Philippines - February 27, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Jakarta, Indonesia - March 20, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - April 24, 2018 (Tuesday)
INTERESTED TO TO SPEAK OR SPONSOR?
If you are interested in participating either as a delegate or panelist do contact our event organiser Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a vendor or partner to the power and utility industry and wish to sponsor/speak please contact Rochelle at email@example.com
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212