On its 12th year, the region's most prestigious awards, dubbed as the Oscars of the power industry, is now back to accept nominations from outstanding power companies in Asia. The Asian Power Awards will once again recognize ground-breaking projects and trailblazing initiatives in the power sector in Asia.
The 11th Asian Power Awards last 2015, held in Conrad Bangkok Hotel, gathered more than 100 senior people at the ceremony night.
Submit your nomination now to become one of the region's most acclaimed power companies.
CATEGORIES RENEWABLE PROJECTS
1. Solar Power Project of the Year
2. Hydro Power Project of the Year
3. Biomass Power Project of the Year
4. Wind Power Project of the Year
5. Geothermal Power Project of the Year
1. Coal Power Project of the Year
2. Gas Power Project of the Year
3. Nuclear Power Project of the Year
1. Fast-Track Power Plant of the Year
2. Standby Power Plant of the Year
3. Environmental Upgrade of the Year
4. Transmission & Distribution Project of the Year
5. Power Plant Upgrade of the Year
6. Innovative Power Technology of the Year
7. Smart Grid Project of the Year
8. Information Technology Project of the Year
9. Dual Fuel Power Plant of the Year
OPERATORS OF THE YEAR
1. Power Project Finance House of the Year
2. Power Utility of the Year by Country
3. Independent Power Producer of the Year
4. CEO of the Year
To see the winners of Asian Power Awards 2015, click here
To see photos of Asian Power Awards 2015, click here
Deadline for submission: 29 July 2016, Friday.
Awards dinner: 21 September 2016, Wednesday.
The awards dinner will be held in Conrad Seoul, South Korea.
TESTIMONIAL FROM 2015 WINNER
"We're very honored to be recognized for these power projects. We've been expanding fast in the past few years and our focus remains in the ASEAN region. Innovating to grow the distributed power market is where our strengths lie. The Asian Power Awards are a testimony to that." Rorce Au-Yeung, co-CEO of VPower Group.