If you launched an innovative power initiative or a new power plant that proves to be an industry game changer, submit your nomination now and become one of the region's most acclaimed power companies.
Around 50 companies were awarded at last year’s Asian Power Awards. Some of them came from the biggest companies, including:
- Abu Dhabi Transmission and Despatch Company (TRANSCO)
- B.Grimm Power
- China Resources
- CK Power Public Company Limited
- CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
- Feni Lanka Power Limited
- GREENKO GROUP
- InfraCo Asia Development Pte Ltd
- Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC
- Mitsubishi Power, Ltd.
- Nabha Power Limited
- PowerGen Kyaukse Co., Ltd
- PJB SERVICES
- PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali
- PT. GH EMM Indonesia
- SPIC Zhengzhou Gas Power Generation Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Power Company
- Vayunandana Power Limited
Power utilities, power producers and power plant owners, developers and operators - These companies can nominate outstanding power plant, initiative or project that made a remarkable contribution to their company's business.
Power vendors - Vendors can nominate successful and unique solutions that helped their customers achieve its objectives in building a power plant or launching a new project. The vendor should nominate a client for the the awards and highlight their contribution as the solution provider.
- Solar Power Project of the Year
- Hydro Power Project of the Year
- Biomass Power Project of the Year
- Wind Power Project of the Year
- Geothermal Power Project of the Year
- Coal Power Project of the Year
- Gas Power Project of the Year
- Flexible Gas Power Project of the Year
- Nuclear Power Project of the Year
- Natural Gas-Fired Power Project of the Year
- Biogas-Fired Power Project of the Year
- Diesel-Fired Power Project of the Year
- Oil Shale Power Project of the Year
- Fast-Track Power Plant of the Year
- Standby Power Plant of the Year
- Environmental Upgrade of the Year
- Transmission & Distribution Project of the Year
- Power Plant Upgrade of the Year
- Innovative Power Technology of the Year
- Smart Grid Project of the Year
- Information Technology Project of the Year
- Dual Fuel Power Plant of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year
- Power Project Finance House of the Year
- Power Utility of the Year by Country
- Independent Power Producer of the Year
- CEO of the Year
Deadline for the submission of entries: 20 August 2020, Friday
Awards Presentation: September 2020
To see the winners of Asian Power Awards 2020, click here.
To see Asian Power Awards 2020 Video Interviews, click here.
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nunez
+65 3158 1386 ext. 221