Our customers are facing a challenging future. They want a flexible and viable partner to support them in a world of changing expectations. EthosEnergy turns on potential to deliver services and solutions globally for rotating equipment to make energy affordable, available and sustainable. A unique combination of partnership and service quality, backed by a track record of tailored solutions, for the power, oil & gas, industrial and aerospace markets. EthosEnergy operates in over 100 countries to consistently improve performance across the value chain.
Gas turbine rotor overhaul
EthosEnergy was contracted to provide gas turbine rotor overhaul for a European refinery.
- Life Extension
- Power generation
- Gas turbines
EthosEnergy was contracted to provide gas turbine rotor overhaul for a European refinery. This included two off Frame 6B gas turbine rotor assemblies.
- Supply of competitively priced APM® parts matching or exceeding OEM quality
- Expedited qualification and approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin, Italy
- Residual Life Assessments and Life Time Extension of rotors in line with 130,000 Factored Fired Hour target set by customer
The EthosEnergy Solution
- Supply of Stage 1 and 3 blades
- Supply Stage 2 and 3 vanes and shroud block
- Rigorous and comprehensive inspection program in accordance with TIL1576 and EthosEnergy experience as OEM on Westinghouse technology
- Advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival
- Inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
- Repeat transactional parts supply since 2010
- Successful approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin
- EthosEnergy advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival and inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion