Our customers are facing a challenging future. They want a flexible and viable partner to support them in a world of changing expectations. EthosEnergy turns on potential to deliver services and solutions globally for rotating equipment to make energy affordable, available and sustainable. A unique combination of partnership and service quality, backed by a track record of tailored solutions, for the power, oil & gas, industrial and aerospace markets. EthosEnergy operates in over 100 countries to consistently improve performance across the value chain.
EthosEnergy was contracted to provide gas turbine rotor overhaul for a European refinery.
EthosEnergy was contracted to provide gas turbine rotor overhaul for a European refinery. This included two off Frame 6B gas turbine rotor assemblies.
- Supply of competitively priced APM® parts matching or exceeding OEM quality
- Expedited qualification and approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin, Italy
- Residual Life Assessments and Life Time Extension of rotors in line with 130,000 Factored Fired Hour target set by customer
The EthosEnergy Solution
- Supply of Stage 1 and 3 blades
- Supply Stage 2 and 3 vanes and shroud block
- Rigorous and comprehensive inspection program in accordance with TIL1576 and EthosEnergy experience as OEM on Westinghouse technology
- Advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival
- Inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
- Repeat transactional parts supply since 2010
- Successful approval of EthosEnergy workshop facility in Turin
- EthosEnergy advanced procurement of complete sets of forgings for critical parts prior to arrival and inspection of rotors to ensure expedited project completion
The common ground is finding ways to develop the use of hydrogen energy.
EthosEnergy’s suite of life extension and emissions compliance solutions aims to make energy affordable, available, and sustainable for its clients.
EthosEnergy has been shortlisted for the Optimisation category in the Energy Industries Council (EIC) Awards 2022, which recognizes companies who focus on improving internal decision-making, costs, processes, agility, structures, and enhancing competitiveness.
Due to the continued steam decline of the geothermal reservoir, the single operating turbine at Tiwi Geothermal Plant (TGP) operated at approximately half capacity and resulted in inefficient steam consumption.
A large chemical company contacted our Hengelo, Netherlands operation for a new titanium impeller for a chlorine compressor and upgrade.
Patented leading edge restoration process on L-0 titanium blades for a D-11 steam turbine for a large utility company in the southeast US.
A simple-cycle peaking facility in the arid desert of northern Chile was facing strict emissions regulations that required modifications to their two Frame 9EA, 126 MW Gas Turbines
The journey to net zero needs your expertise and help to develop hydrogen energy.
One of the significant trends in the formulation of Israel's energy policy is the adoption of a circular model that offers efficient use of resources in industrial plants and power plants, to slow down the effects of the climate crisis and accelerate the transition to sustainable energy.
The energy crisis has caused a wave of rising prices in economies across the globe.
EthosEnergy Union Field Service team from the Gulf Coast was awarded the silver award for Safety Excellence at the 35th annual Houston Safety Excellence Awards Gala.
Houston, TX – EthosEnergy has secured a multi-million dollar operations and maintenance (O&M) contract extension by TexGen Power for the operation of three power generation assets in Texas.
Houston, TX – EthosEnergy, a global independent service provider for critical rotating equipment, announces the appointment of Patricia Gonzalez as Executive Vice President for the West Hemisphere.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - March 14, 2023) - EthosEnergy has appointed Mario Cincotta, former CEO of ItalPresseGauss and Senior Vice President of Norican Group, as its new Executive Vice President of East Hemisphere. Mario will have strategic and operational leadership for the East Hemisphere. He will be based in Italy and report into the CEO, Ana Amicarella.