1. Length. Your column doesn't need to be long - 300 words is enough, 600 is ideal. Keep it brief.
2. SEO. Your column should mention Asian power or an Asian country either in the headline or first or second sentences, and at least cover a little of what is interesting in the power industry in Asia.
3. Editorial requirements. Your column must not mention your company name or products - remember, this is not a sales pitch, it is a way to increase your profile by letting others know that you have genuine and unique knowledge that you want to share with the community. It is about being a thought leader, not a sales cheerleader.
4. Originality. It must be original. Never been published anywhere. The contribution is original for AP only and shall not be published anywhere even after the original publication in AP.
5. Marketing. You should take part in the marketing of your article. Make sure you do your part by linking it through different social media platforms.
TOPICS: As for Asian Power, we run topics on anything that covers producing electricity (IPPs, power generation, projects, new and old issues on regulations, etc.) but we DO NOT cover anything that has to do with the oil industry.
1. Recognition in the community - a lot of influential people read our website and will read your column.
2. Improve your professional standing - link your article to LinkedIn.
3. Hey, maybe a little fun letting off some steam or getting noticed for what you think.
Let us know if you are interested and then we can get you started. There is no fixed deadline. Send them over and an editor will get in touch with you.
It takes time to read through all the articles, so we request patience in getting feedback from us.
Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions before submitting. We assume you have accepted the terms when you submit online.
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.