Asian Power Renewable Energy Digital Conference discusses issues and trends for 2021
This two-hour digital conference will happen on 17 June 2021.
The crisis isn't over yet—and the pandemic is showing no signs of ending soon. The question, however, remains: What happens in the power industry? Which issues need to be resolved, and what possible trends will take centre stage as the pandemic eases its tight hold and allow things to go back to normal once again?
Join Asian Power in the Asian Power Renewable Energy Digital Conference that will happen on 17 June 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:25 PM SGT. Welcoming all senior executives from power companies, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, and business leaders from Asia’s power industry, the digital event will delve into the most pertinent issues, trends, and future of power and energy in 2021.
Gain firsthand insights from notable speakers about the latest power industry news happening across Asia and network with the same industry professionals and experts during the live Q&A panel session.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Mike Thomas, Managing Director at The Lantau Group
- Tony Segadelli, Chief Engineer, Managing Director at OWL Energy
- Franck Constant, Founder, and President at Constant Energy
- Sharad Somani, Head of Infrastructure at KPMG Asia Pacific
- Anish DeGlobal Head of Power & Utilities at KPMG
- Fabian Baretzky, Senior Business Development and Sales Manager at DHYBRID Power Systems
If you are interested in attending the conference, Kath Belena at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +65 3158 1386 . To find out more about the event, click here. To register, click here.