Asian Oil & Gas Awards 2022 hails outstanding companies, initiatives
The awards programme recognises exceptional initiatives in the oil and gas industry in Asia.
Demands for a more sustainable and affordable energy grid are now driving many oil and gas companies to not just perform well, but to seek innovations in doing so. Continuous recovery, ease in pricing pressures, and regional refining margins are expected to contribute to the potential stability of the Asia Pacific’s oil and gas industry.
Amidst the challenges brought by unstable economic movement, companies have adapted and utilised solutions to ensure marketability. These industry leaders have made significant contributions to the industry and have been recognised by the Asian Oil & Gas Awards 2022 for their work.
The prestigious awards programme recognises the most outstanding companies in Asia Pacific’s oil and gas sector that have risen above various challenges and remained steadfast despite a challenging environment.
Winners were carefully evaluated by an elite panel of judges, consisting of Sanjeev Gupta, Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Leader, ASEAN Energy Market Segment Leader at Ernst & Young; Tim Rockell, Managing Director at Energy Strat Asia Pte. Ltd., and; Gervasius Samosir, Partner at YCP Solidiance.
They were awarded virtually on 07 November 2022.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Environmental Innovation of the Year - India
- ESG Initiative of the Year - Singapore
DEE Piping Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Plant/Facilities Upgrade of the Year - Thailand
Engineers India Limited
- Innovative Technology Initiative of the Year - India
- COVID Management Initiative of the Year - India
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Digital Transformation Initiative of the Year - India
- Data Initiative of the Year - India
Kiwi Resource Protection Co., Ltd
- Health and Safety Initiative of the Year - Thailand
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Digital Transformation Initiative of the Year - Malaysia
- Innovative Technology Initiative of the Year - Malaysia
- Data Initiative of the Year - Malaysia
- New Product of the Year - India
Royal Commission of Jubail and Yanbu
- ESG Initiative of the Year - Saudi Arabia
Saudi Petroleum Service Polytechnic
- People Development Initiative of the Year - Saudi Arabia
If you want to join the 2023 awards programme and be acclaimed for your company's outstanding contributions and initiatives in the oil and gas sector in Asia, please contact Julie Anne Nuñez at firstname.lastname@example.org.