Happy holidays, one and all!
Asian Power will be back on 3 January 2022.
The Asian Power team is currently helping Santa deliver presents to all the good little girls and boys as a part of our corporate social responsibility.
We will be back to bring you the freshest business news on 3 January 2022.
But wait! What’s that under your tree? Why it’s a bag of our hottest exclusive stories to keep you company until the New Year.
- Keeping the Quezon Power on as supply deal extension sits in limbo
- Why should India be aggressive in privatising discoms?
- Direct PPAs should be scaled up: Asia Clean Energy Partners
- Scaling up India’s storage capacity will be slow: IEEFA
- LEGAL BRIEFING: Will the energy bill dim out competition in SG’s electricity generation market?
- China’s pledge to halt financing coal abroad to cancel 40GW project pipeline
- The Philippines is poised to lead Southeast Asia in sustainability
- Bidding thermal power goodbye? It will be a long journey