Asian Power Summit returns to discuss pertinent issues in energy sector
The two-day summit will take place on April 20 to 21, 2022.
As economies tread on its path to recovery post-pandemic, other international issues arise that may affect various sectors across the globe.
Now more important as ever, many discussions must be had over the power industry. What are the issues highlighted this year? Are there emerging trends that businesses must look out for and are positive results more promising than the past few years?
Join us at the Asian Power Summit 2022 happening on 20-21 April 2022. Listen to illustrious industry experts and business leaders from the power sector and discover new and emerging trends and understand pertinent issues surrounding the energy industry.
Following successful virtual conferences for two consecutive years, this year’s summit will delve deeper into various issues. Attendees will gain firsthand knowledge through a series of industry symposiums, case study presentations, and country-specific panel discussions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Thomas, Managing Director, The Lantau Group
- James Ung, Group COO, Sarawak Energy
- Graeme York, President & CEO, Senoko Energy
- Laurence Kwan, Director of Energy, Sunseap Group Pte Ltd
- Wichard von Harrach, Vice Chairman, EuroCham Indonesia
- Sean Purdie, Managing Partner, Power Asia Pacific, ERM
- Franck Constant, President, Constant Energy
- Fraser Thompson, Chief Strategy Officer, Sun Cable
- Fabien Chedefaux, Country Head -Thailand, LYS Energy
- Dharma Djojonegoro, CEO, Adaro Power
- Iga Bagus Jaya, Assistant Analyst for Corporate Social Responsibility Monitoring and Reporting Program, PLN (Persero)
- Michael Joseph, Sales Director, Southeast Asia, SS&A Power Consultancy GmbH
Know the latest in the power industry sector and the current situation across Asia in relation to global events. If you are interested in attending the conference, contact Asian Power Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +65 3158 1386 . To find out more about the event, click here. To register, click here.