China green lights $55m gas pipeline project | Asian Power
,China
69 views

China green lights $55m gas pipeline project

The pipeline will connect Shanxi and Shaanxi province.

China has given its approval for a 34.2 kilometre natural gas pipeline to be built in Northern China.

The project has a total investment of CN¥354m ($55m) and will be built by Qinjin Natural Gas Co with an annual gas transmission capacity of 3.3 billion cubic metres. The gas pipeline will connect Ji in Shanxi and Yichuan in Shaanxi.

According to a release, 70% of the cost will be covered by bank loans whilst the remaining 30% by Qinjin.

Get Asian Power in your inbox
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

The plant’s 40-year license expires in 2025.
The company plans to go carbon neutral by 2050.
The plant will produce around 550 tons of hydrogen a year.
It plans to invest A$1b in renewables and low carbon energy.
Deadline for entries to the inaugural awards programme is on 24 September.
The shares were bought for $453m.
The power minister said energy transition is taking place at a rapid pace.
Newly appointed Daniel Westerman wants the grid to handle 100% renewable energy by 2025.
This is the company’s first venture into Korea's offshore wind market.
The PV farm has a 60 MWp capacity.
The project has an estimated cost of $100b.
The plant has a capacity of 4.75 GW and would be built in Gujarat, India.
The company plans to transition to low-carbon.
The government made the decision a year after the plant’s completion.